Feet are the foundation of our bodies so we must take the best care for it. One of the easiest and most beneficial ways to take care of pain and relax is with a foot massage.
According to an article from Harvard Health:
Foot massage progresses circulation, stimulates muscles, decreases tension, & often eases agony.
So, you should take foot massage for a better result for your foot. But do you take this from a therapist? No, a therapist will charge you every time you take massage, so what’s the best way to take massage? This time the foot massager machines come to play a great role for you.
Best Foot Massager for Peripheral Neuropathy can help you to get rid of pain from your foot & will increase the blood circulation. For getting a foot massager you might spend some but not much as therapist charges.
There are so many feet massager for neuropathy available in the market & each of them has their own expertise in a different section. You should choose one which will cost low but performance will be best so that you can get the best massage the foundation of your body.
What is the best foot massager?
Have you any idea about which is the best foot massager for peripheral neuropathy suits for you? If yes, then congratulation. But till we recommend to read the whole article for rethinking about the best one. And if your answer is No. Then here you will get your answer. There are a huge number of massagers in the market. Some of which are so costly & some are low cost.
We make research on a large number of massagers and find the top five-foot massager according to their massaging performance, user review, massaging quality & price also. After going through this article your will get a complete idea that which massager you should buy for a better massaging result.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Foot Massager for Peripheral Neuropathy
- Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager with Deep-Kneading, Multi-Level Settings, & Switchable Warmth Charcoal Grey/ Foot Massager :
- Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine -Increases Blood Flow Circulation, Deep Kneading, with Heat Therapy:
- Nekteck Foot Massager with Soothing Heat, Shiatsu Heated Deep Kneading Foot Massager Machine for Plantar Fasciitis/ Foot Massagers :
- Daiwa Felicity Foot Vibration Massager for Blood Circulation with Infrared Heat Footvibe Pro :
- The feature you should notice before buying on!
- The Most Frequent Ask Questions :
Benefits of Foot massager!
There is no confusion that the foot massager for neuropathy is very beneficial for a healthy foot. But what are the most beneficial sites of it? Without knowing those is it right to start using massager? The answer is no. So, before getting the list of Best Foot Massager For Peripheral Neuropathy to let’s have a look at the benefits of it.
- Daily use of 15 minutes lowers high blood pressure which occurs when you involve in stressful activities. This is achieved by lowering head aching hence eliminating high blood pressure.
- Due to the loss of excitation, massaging the feet helps diabetic patients feel their feet again.
- It helps controlling blood flow in diabetic patients. The rubbing eases blood pressure as well as enabling you to be in a happy mood.
- It increases how varicose veins appear by ensuring blood circulation properly and improve your heart condition.
- It eliminates foot complexity such as foot pain.
- It relieves stiffness and muscle weakness so that you can move around without any problem.
- It helps you relax and heal.
Instead of reading the whole article, you can just have a look at the following comparison chart where will differentiate and make your own choice to buy any of them.
5 Best Foot Massager for Peripheral Neuropathy
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager with Deep-Kneading, Multi-Level Settings, & Switchable Warmth Charcoal Grey/ Foot Massager :
It will ensure the best value of your money. With its variety of settings, this device provides you with the opportunity to personalize your message.
This device can help you by giving light or deep massage with kneading or vibrations is just a touch of a button away.
Top Features :
- Center control panel w/soft-touch buttons; dial-in personalized massage settings
- Independently selectable heat function applies gentle warmth to tired muscles.
- Dial-in Personalized Massage Settings (Strength, Massage type, and Heat).
- Removable, Washable Cloth Cover; Standard Plug-In power.
- You can use it at any time while working or relaxing at home.
- Rolling, vibration, kneading, and heating functionality help in pain relief and relieve tired muscles.
Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine -Increases Blood Flow Circulation, Deep Kneading, with Heat Therapy:
It is a good option for you if you demand the best. A great feature of this massager is an adjustable bar which allows the user to change the position in a way that’s most comfortable to him or her.
This machine gives you the option to control everything included in this as per your need.
Top Features :
- Adjustable Comfort: This foot massager provides you with a deep kneading shiatsu massage at the optimum comfort angle with an easily adjustable bar.
- Dual Massage: This has multiple settings for heat, air compression pressure, and vibration for pain relief to your feet, legs, calves, toes, and ankles.
- Portable Grip: Foot / Calf area is 5 inches wide and open-toed 11 inches long with air pressure cuffs deflated -fitting most foot sizes for both men and women!
- Heat function: Selectable Heat Function Applies Gentle Soothing Warmth to feet.
- Pressure Point: This device Works on the pressure points in your feet to relieve tightness and soothe tired feet.
Nekteck Foot Massager with Soothing Heat, Shiatsu Heated Deep Kneading Foot Massager Machine for Plantar Fasciitis/ Foot Massagers :
The Nekteck Foot Massager offers you a deep-kneading Shiatsu style of massage. It has six massager heads with eighteen rotating massage nodes that help to regulate the blood flow while relaxing the muscles and easing tension.
And all this can be controlled with the touch of your toe. So, no bending, no extending, and no straining. Nekteck Best Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis, Included Infrared Heat Function & Power Cord.
This offers you a heating function and does get quite warm. So, with the combination of kneading and heat, this massager will help relieve the tension built up within the arches and beyond.
Top Features :
- Versatile Design: This device has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. These amazingly relax muscles; ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- Heating Function: This massager has a heating function to get rid of pain on fatigued muscles & reduce foot pain also. This function can be turned on & off manually if not preferred to use.
- Adjustable Height: This device is very comfortable to use for a foot massage with its adjustable height feature! It can be simply attuned up to 3 levels depending on your preference &expediency.
- Portable & Easy Operation: You don't need to bend down just to turn on the massager. You can access the power button and set its mode by just simply touching it by using your toe!
- Perfect foot stress reliever: This massager is the one thing you need to ease tensions and relieve foot muscle pain. It is perfect to use at home and in your office!
RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Deep Kneading Therapy, Compression, Relieve Foot Pain from Plantar Fasciitis, Best Foot Massager :
These extra features help you to get the perfect massage for your needs and preferences—one that relieves pain improves blood flow and boosts overall energy levels. This massager is equipped with a rotation ball, a rolling stick, heating, and air compression that work together to pamper your feet.
The presence of air compression is nice: The top and heel of the massager inflate with air, which gently presses your feet into the massage components at the bottom of the machine. Because of both the massage pressure and air pressure are adjustable, you have incredible control over the overall strength of the massage.
Top Features :
- Easy control: This device has a touch button control option so you can control it just by touching it with your toe.
- Massage Space: This machine has a large massage space which will help those who have large feet size.
- Easy to clean: The detachable cloth will help to clean it very easily which will keep the massaging environment clean.
- Massaging mode: Different massage modes provide the most comfortable massage for different sizes of feet.
Daiwa Felicity Foot Vibration Massager for Blood Circulation with Infrared Heat Footvibe Pro :
This vibration massager ensures soothing relief from pain & strong healing. Besides vibration therapy, it has also a special design that ensures infrared light therapy at the same time. This infrared light ensures improved blood circulation. In this device, you will also find acupressure nodes which ensure fast healing.
The best foot massager for diabetics comes with twelve different vibration settings as well as eight different levels of infrared light. This versatility ensures the optimum performance that you need. You can also set the auto & manual mode as per you need in massaging time.
The screen shows the necessary information as well as allows you to change the settings. To change the setting, you can also take help from the remote control provided with it.
Top features :
- This device has an auto shut off timer stops it after 15 minutes even if you forget to stop the session.
- The Preciously designed feet help it to stay on different surfaces.
- It has enough space to place calves or thighs on it.
- This doesn’t create any problem for diabetic patients.
- The infrared Light treatment included with this massager works as a blood circulation massager, increasing circulation to areas that are sore.
- Its unique design makes it easy to apply as a calf, thigh, or leg massager for circulation.
Note: Using the Back Massager may not give you the same benefits while using a Back Massage. But you need to know how to use a BEST SHIATSU BACK MASSAGER.
The feature you should notice before buying on!
Like buying other things you should be aware of some features of foot massagers so that you may not be fooled. We make a list of the top features on which you might notice before getting one. All these features combined make the best massager. Let’s have a look to it,
- Heat: This option lets you adjust the heat which is comfortable with you. You need to change the heat as per your needs.
- Vibration: The massager works by vibrating so you also need to set up a comfortable massaging mode & your massager must have the option.
- Intensity: Massager should have the option to adjust the intensity as you need to increase or decrease.
- Kneading: This gives you the best touch & rapid release from foot pain.
- Adjustable Bar: This is one of the main parts of the machine. You should know much about the adjustable bar.
Now, you get all the idea about what is foot massager, what the foot massager is? What are the key features you need to know about buying one? Now, let’s dig into the list of the 5 best foot massager for peripheral neuropathy so that you can easily take your decision.
The Most Frequent Ask Questions :
- Can you stand up while it's working?
Ans: No. You certainly have to be sitting while your feet are massaging. But these appliance works very fine.
- Does it help with foot cramps?
Ans: Yes, it will help you with your foot cramps.
- Can it be used as a foot warmer only without a massage?
Ans: No, it cannot. The warming function only turns on once the massage is operating finely.
- Do I need to put water into it?
Ans: No, you don’t need to put water into it. Otherwise, you could be electrocuted.
- Do these run with battery or electricity?
Ans: These devices run with electricity.
- Can these be used to massage my arthritic hands?
Ans: No, these are designed for foot massagers. So, you can only massage your foot.
- Do these make noise?
Ans: Some of these products does a little bit. But those are very negligible.