People who have a history of Arthritis, suffer from wrist pain, joint pain, tingles, and the carpal tunnel syndrome tendonitis are pretty common.
A hand massager would be a blessing for them to knock down all types of symptoms to Arthritis.
On the other hand, some of us are having trouble with their tired hands. Especially, a desk worker, pianist, house-worker or a person who enjoins his hands into the relentless work.
Now it is high time to relieve your hand pain and if you have a history of Arthritis, then you must care about your hands. Therefore, let’s talk about the best hand massager for arthritis throughout this article.
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Best Hand Massager For Arthritis Pain Relief
- Breo WOWOS Hand Massager Palm Finger Air Pressure Rechargeable Massager
- Breo iPalm520S Electric Hand Massager Palm Finger Acupoint Wireless Massage
- Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager - 6 Levels Pressure Point Therapy Massager
- iVOLCONN Hand Massager Cordless Electric Wrist Palm Finger Acupoint Massage
- Hand Massager Pressure Point Acupressure Compression Therapy Reflexology
- A complete Buying Guide for a hand massager:
What type of massage is best for arthritis?
Any best massager for hands requires a few certain things so that you may decide to buy it. First off, the customizable settings with versatile features are the main thing to consider. That means, it has to be customized at different levels, if necessary. Meanwhile, the air compressor and pressure compressor are the two must-have feature that works simultaneously to provide you pressure and warm at the same time.
According to my research on arthritis hand massager, I found it easy to operate even if it is sophisticated with many adding features. People love to buy a compact design, but they hate devices that are not user-friendly. Again, the different modes of settings should be easy to swap like one mode to one mode instantly.
Last but not least, the safety issue is the main thing that every one of us considers very precisely. The mal-functionalities of any device are unforgiving when it comes to dealing with our precious body parts. So when you can make sure a hand massager won’t mistake while operating that’s the ultimate ace for you and for the manufacturer of it.
Benefits of hand massage for arthritis:
Arthritis disease is not welcoming at all and when a device can relieve you from the pain and slowly but surely get well soon out of it, that means you are benefitted from it. Before spending money on any hand massager, let’s talk about the value of money.
- Get rid of Arthritis symptoms:
Nobody wants to have pain which is the common symptom for Arthritis, later on, tingles, Carpal tunnel, and finger numbness caused by it. The main ace of any hand-held massager for arthritis is to give space from these symptoms on a regular basis. Don’t expect it to work magically so that you will get rid of all of them after a couple of days later.
- Greater grip strength:
More or less every Arthritis patient loosens their gripping strength and pouring a glass of water becomes a daunting task for them. A hand massager works as acupuncture and hit the pressure points on the hand and gradually bring more strength into their hands and develop the gripping strength.
- Increase blood circulation:
- If you have numbness in your hands then you will reduce it by dint of any hand massager as it increases the blood circulation that reduces numbness and tingles.
- Improve mood: A hand massager works as acupuncture as I have mentioned before. The process of acupuncturing helps to boost our nerve and if any problems come to the neuropathy it works. Hence, one can improve his mood effectively.
- Bring adequate sleep: Any kind of massaging our anxiety that results in better sleeping. The warmth at hands and moderate pressure on the nerves help to exert dopamine from the gland. So the sleeping chemical reduces pain, tension, and anxiety and drives us to the sleeping mode.
Note: Arthritis is a common disease for senior citizen hence, it is important to know some benefits of hand massage for the elderly.
Want to know more precisely about the products that you are looking for? Then here is the list for you and see the details so you can compare all the products and make a worthy decision to buy.
Top 5 Best Hand Massager For Arthritis Pain Relief
When you don’t have ABC knowledge on any best massage for arthritis in hands then you may buy any product that will fail to serve its a purpose. So to know how the best massager work, you need to introduce with them. Now let’s talk about the top 5 hand massager and show you some logical facts why they are actually best in our list.
Breo WOWOS Hand Massager Palm Finger Air Pressure Rechargeable Massager
Breo Wowos hand massager designed for applying appropriate pressure in all the parts of your hand and balm to fingertips. It is soft and thus comfortable massager wear and you can alleviate your hand's pain remarkably. The main attention of it offers the perfect size to fit everyone in your family. Hence, it is a family pain reliever for hands.
You will wear it then set the timer afterward when it is done you will magically get tireless hands. The air compressor works amazingly and thus kneading your hands gently. You can control it via app and personalization is fun.
The customization settings pave the way to fit on any hands. As I have mentioned earlier it is a sophisticated machine so thus it has an LCD screen that allows you to see the accurate pressure and heat which applied to your fingers and hands.
Key features :
- Leather and aluminum alloy make it unbreakable and the antibacterial dot matrix provides ultimate safety from germs.
- It is versatile with five airbags, provides accurate pressure after fitting on nails, fingers, middle of the palm and right-left palm.
- It is personalized by the Breo app along with 5 default massaging modes so you can easily customize it, if necessary.
- The air compressor feature enables reflexology massage and works excellent for rheumatoid arthritis.
- It has an infrared heat technology and the heat reaches up to 107F.
Breo iPalm520S Electric Hand Massager Palm Finger Acupoint Wireless Massage
Breo iPalm520S Electric massager has proven for arthritis patients especially when the cream doesn't come out effective. We know during winter the pain gets worse and thus the heat compressor provides adequate warmth to reduce your pain. This would be an absolute win for the dedicated people who relentlessly enjoin their finger on the computer keyboard.
Because it helps to squeezes away the stress from fingertips and all the areas of their hands. When you will place your hand then you will find it so comfortable inside the cloth-lined chamber and then the heat compressor starts functioning to take care of your hard skin.
After providing the main purpose that means releasing pain with great comfort, the lightweight feature is the second-best important thing to consider. Fortunately, it is nearly a kg weight so that anyone can keep it anywhere. You and your all family members would be feel relieved as it can stimulate all of your blood circulations.
Key features :
- It has perfect functionalities of air compressors that can inflate and deflate easily and stress out your different pressure points of hands.
- The wireless and portable features allow you to travel with it anywhere you want as the weight is only 980g.
- It has a smart auto-timer so that you can use it up to 5 to 15 minutes so that it can avoid overheating.
- It has an AA battery that designed for maximizing portability so that you can use it while watching TV, listening to music, reading or sleeping.
- you can adjust the heat compression and get desired warmth from also promotes blood circulation during winter.
Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager - 6 Levels Pressure Point Therapy Massager
Linux cordless electric hand massager is designed for providing six different pressure point therapy. If I will say this could be a blessing for the Arthritis patient then it doesn't a sound exaggeration. Moreover, it can offer premium shiatsu massaging and get relieved from the carpal tunnel and any types of your finger numbness. If I will going to explain how it works then tons of adding features will come to you. Compared to the other hand massager it offers more.
For example, while another hand massager only offers to compress without kneading, it has the kneading feature and the pressure comes from it is just accurate. Keep in mind the perfect pressure is the main thing to consider. Once you bring it at home that means you bring your hand therapist.
Now you can say goodbye to all of your pain like Arthritis, numbness, tingling or soreness. Keep in mind that the main attention of it is having the shiatsu technology with a unique sleek design. Hence, it is worthy to gift to your lovable one. Last but not least, when you will use it then the interior cushion will give you the optimum comfort whereas another massager may not provide the same comfort.
- It has 6 levels of different compression and easily adjustable for heating, vibrating and kneading.
- It comes with perfect ergonomic design for providing efficient results by evenly pressure distribution to the acupuncture points.
- The heat functionalities will await you for 10 minutes to reach the optimum temperature.
- It has 2 vibrational modes so you can toggle between two and stimulate more blood circulation.
- You can track everything within your eyes by the LCD display and the UI design with massages is excellent.
iVOLCONN Hand Massager Cordless Electric Wrist Palm Finger Acupoint Massage
iVOLCONN Hand Massager is a versatile kind of massager that is used for your hand, wrist, palm, and all other finger pressure points. It will soothe your hands as it can away stretches and nerves at the same time provide slow warming. People who have a history of rheumatoid finger arthritis, finger numbness, and carpal tunnel syndrome and stiffness or tingles can easily get relief from this device.
The air compression and heating therapy directly go across to the pinpoint of your palm and give an adjustable vibrating pressure with slow warming relaxation. The functioning mode is also customizable that means this device is pretty sophisticated however easy to operate.
The numerous bumps are set inside of this device in which you will get pressure whenever you use it. It functioning by a time frame of 3,5,10,15 minutes and then automatically shut-off to avoid overheating or excessive functioning. However, you can command the device to start once again, if necessary. The main attention of this device is portable and comes with a lithium-ion battery so recharge it and use it whenever you want.
- It has an adjustable 3 level of pressuring settings that allows pressure at difference strength
- Air pressure mode activated by 3 different mode and it is customizable easily to provide different slow warming for relaxation.
- It has three-stage of automatic massage modes, and all of them applied on hand starting from the top of the hand, wrist, and bottom of the hand.
- Emergency deflates valve helps to deflate pressure out of airbags to make your hand comfortable after triggering pressure.
- Automatic functionalities save your time and effort like the timer settings, automatic deflators, inflators and quick shut down, if necessary.
Hand Massager Pressure Point Acupressure Compression Therapy Reflexology
This Hand massager is specially designed for applying warm compression with multiple pressure points across your hands. Most importantly, it can even heat up and create pressure in every corner of your wrist, palm, and fingers. As a result, it would be a nice tool who are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and other joint stiffness or tingles.
The Pureology pressure point therapy is renowned for soft cushion and liner to give you flexibility and comfort while massaging. So you can easily get rid of uncomfortable pressure that comes from it. Most of the time, palm massager provides intense pressure and that's why many people avoid palm massager. Thankfully, Pureology has brought innovation for providing amazing comfort with better inside cushions.
The versatile feature would be the reason to have it. Multiple reflexology pressure point circulates more blood at the same time air compressor runs of providing warmth at different level intelligently. The soft breathable fabric and the slow process of warming would be the absolute win. I recommend you to start from the primary level and then level up, if necessary.
- It has a different mode of settings to operate it easily and customize the air compressor and warming level to apply on hands.
- Bigger space allows anyone's hand to get inside of it comfortably so any one of your family can use it from kid to old.
- Cordless features and rechargeable conditions make it portable and so you can use it easily whenever or wherever you want.
- The pressure level is neither intense nor too soft but brilliantly designed for accuracy.
- Amazingly works for them who have a history of rheumatoid arthritis and joint pain.
A complete Buying Guide for a hand massager:
What makes a massager as the best hand massager for Arthritis? So a couple of things you need to know before buying it. As you are going to put on your precious hands then there is no option to buy any of them without letting know how it works and most importantly whether it is safe or not.
- Customizable at different mode or settings:
More or less, every massager I have mentioned above here is customizable so that, a user can use it at different modes based on his comfort. As you know not everyone’s hand comes with the same shape or type. Some of us have soft hands and some of us have hard hands. Depend on that, they will activate different pressure modes.
More or less, every hand massager has to be portable. To make sure that, it comes with a rechargeable battery with the cordless features. Again the lighter weight would be an ace. The portable handheld massager allows you to carry with you anywhere you want and you can even use it at bedtime while sleeping.
- Easy to clean and operate:
Nobody wants a device that is hard to operate and clean, even if it has tons of benefits and features. If any device can nail this feature then you should surely grab it for use as it is going to save your time and effort. The breathable fabric should be washable when it comes to choosing any best massager, so keep it in your mind.
- Safety first:
I have mentioned earlier at the top of this article and it is an unforgiving feature. Thankfully, any manufacturer tested out their device to be safe and then think about the efficiency of it. As you are going to use it for benefits then there is no point to bring any unsafe device indeed.
- Effective air compressor with pressure modes:
The main functionalities of any best hand massager for Arthritis are to have two things. The air compressor to provide sufficient warmth at hands and the pressure modes that will relieve the pain surprisingly. You cannot compensate for any of these features at all.
Note: Are you having a hard time, especially from Arthritis? Then you had better look for the What can you do for arthritis in your hands? which especially serves for the patients who are having this disease.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are massages good for arthritis?
Definitely, yes. A massage helps to strengthen the hands while a person having Arthritis has weak griping and relieve severe pain in hands.
- Is massage good for arthritis in hands?
Massaging helps to boost blood circulation in hands for arthritis patients and alleviate the pain that comes from this disease, so obviously it is good for them.
- Can massage make arthritis worse?
Nothing should be practiced more even if it has good sides. Massaging is undoubtedly good for Arthritis patients but not excessively. That’s why a handheld massager for arthritis automatically shut-off after a certain period later.
- How can I improve my arthritis in my fingers?
You can apply any hand massager for arthritis that will work as acupuncture treatment and release tension and pain that the disease causes.
- Is a heating pad good for arthritis?
Yes, a heating pad is good for Arthritis as it can alleviate the pain that is caused by Arthritis and provide comfortable and flexible pain relief.
So this is all about the best hand massager for Arthritis, and hopefully, you get to know how it works. Arthritis is a disease that doesn’t occur all on a sudden rather it comes from the regular tired and muscle pain. Hence, the regular hand massaging may help you out if you are working hard with your hands. I will recommend you to start from any best handheld massager from this list from today.