Top 3 Amazon Best Seller Slendertone Connect ABS in 2021If you've been looking for some new ways to tone your muscles, don't look any further. We highly recommend using Slendertone if you want a great workout that'll leave you feeling energized. see below top Slendertone Connect ABS on Amazon:
What is a Slendertone?The Slendertone back and abdominal toning belt is a popular piece of home exercise equipment that promises to help tone your abdominal muscles and strengthen your back. Want to get a six-pack fast? Regardless of your age, weight or current fitness level, you can get washboard abs in no time, and this abs toning belt can help you. You can just only use this abdominal toning belt or can add it to your complete workout routine. It helps make your core muscles strong, works on your abdominal muscles, and other major muscles and waist sizes. You can see the results and feel the benefit over time. Various belt companies make toning belts, but not all of them work. There is a complaint among users. But Slendertone always works perfectly. Overall, this body toning belt is an excellent product that concentrates on muscle contractions, tummy muscles, other major muscles and gives you a toned body.
How to use Slendertone:The Slendertone abs belt is a great way to add some spice to your workout routine with its easy-to-use features and adjustable resistance levels. It is an ultra-modern device that helps tone and firms your abs, butt, thighs, and arms. If you've already bought a Slendertone, you might have found yourself wondering how you're supposed to use it. Though it's easy to use, you might face a little confusion. Don't bug! We are going to help you by providing you with a complete using process. So, follow the following steps and get the actual benefit.
What comes in the box:
- Slendertone belt
- Control unit
- Medical-grade gel pads
- Rechargeable battery
- Charging cable
- Pouch for carrying
- User guide
- 2-year limited warranty
Using process of Slendertone:
- Firstly, wrap the Slendertone belt around your waist correctly.
- Put the belts in such a way that the electrical belt gel pads must be facing the skin. Place the biggest electrode pad on your belly button area, and the small pads should be placed on each side of your body within your hips and ribs.
- After securing the belt correctly to your body, press the ''ON'' button and hold it for 2 sec. It will turn on the belt.
- Now, set the distribution of pulse as it uses electrical pulses and intensity level with the help of the control panel. Experts advise you to use the minimum intensity when you are using it for the first time. Then you can increase it according to your preference as it comes with the adjustable intensity levels feature.
- You can do the toning sessions according to your preference. For the beginner, the time should be 15-20min per session. After that, you can use it some more time. But the auto shut down option will shut it off after 30min of continuous use.
- After completing the session, remove the belt and clean the sweat from the belt and your body. Then let the belt dry and put it in the box.
- It reduces body fat and extra body weight if you add it to your regular exercise regime.
- It helps you to achieve a stronger core by focusing on the four main core ab muscles. So you can use it for core exercises as it also works as core workout machines.
- It raises abdominal strength by electrical muscle stimulation and helps to achieve a fit, toned body. It's the best for conventional ab exercises.
- It strengthens the upper body fitness.
- You can see at least a 2.5cm-3.5cm decrease in waist circumference after 15-20 sessions.
- By following the 12-week programme perfectly, you can get your desired toned body. But you also need to maintain a balanced diet.
Who should avoid the slendertone:
- Though it comes in a lightweight design, you should not use it at the same time when you are using any other electrical exercise device.
- Pregnant women should not use it.
- People with any electrical implantation
- People who are connected with surgical equipment of high frequency
- People with cancer, epilepsy, or major health problem.
Can TENS Unit Placement Provide Relief for Neuropathy Pain in the Foot?
TENS Unit Placement plays a crucial role in reducing foot neuropathy ache with tens unit. Proper electrode placement targets the specific areas affected by neuropathy, stimulating the nerves and providing relief. Whether it's diabetic neuropathy or another form of nerve damage, identifying the right placement for the TENS unit can effectively alleviate foot pain and discomfort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Can I use my Slendertone System abdominal toning belt on any other part of my body?
No, you can't use it on any other part of the body as it is specially designed for the abdominal region. So, you must not use it on any other parts. It might cause harm.
- Can I use more than one toning product at the same time?
No, you should not use more than one toning product at the same time. You might think that it will work faster and give you better results, but the truth is it can cause terrible harm to your health, and you won't get any good results.
- What should I be doing while I'm wearing my belt?
You can do anything wearing the belt. You can walk or do some other exercise, or you can cook or watch the tv. The main thing is that you can do anything while wearing the belt.
- Can I wash my Slendertone product?
You can wash your slendertone product. But you need to remove the pad, electrical components, and other things and then wash the product in lukewarm water.
- How much does it cost?
The cost varies from model to model. Mainly the price range is $75-$180. Also, the price varies depending on the model is latest or old, used or unused. You can get some discount in the sale season or on occasions.
- How often do I need to change my Gel Pads™?
The gel pads are made to use up to 5 sessions, and each session is of 30min. But it also depends on the intensity and how much time you are using it.
- How often do I need to change my batteries?
You don't need to change the battery frequently as it's rechargeable. The battery actually stays in good condition for at least 2 years.