You can obtain a similar Tens Tech prescribed by the physician without a prescription.
The device is highly portable, and the dual-channel Tens device gives powerful ache release in the palm of your hand.
And yet it can be worn on the individual while at home, a car, at work, or just about and out.
What is Tens tech? It is called Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
Tens device is a safe, non-invasive, drug-free method of ache management used by the doctor for over thirty years. The Tens therapy utilizes low voltages pulses to the skin rouse nerve fibers. It blocks the pain message to the brain or augments endorphins, a natural reliever. In this post, we will talk about the Ireliev Tens EMS Review. To know about it in detail, please keep reading in the below:
Table of Contents
Ireliev Tens EMS Review FEATURES:
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty.
- Model: ET-1313.
- Muscle stimulator.
- One-handed digital management is simple to make use of.
- Perfect for use on calves, shoulder, knees, and arms.
- The discreet, portable design stays out of the way during everyday activities.
- It is FDA-cleared.
- Brand: iReliev.
- 4 electrodes cover a large region for dual channel.
- Selectable timer ranges from 5 to 60 minutes.
- 80 mA peak pulse amplitude.
What We Like:
- Twenty-five levels of intensity to decide from.
- 14-day satisfaction guarantee policy.
- It has a money-back if you're not pleased!
- It comes with a belt clip.
- Intuitive, and it is straightforward to run.
- 8 different TENS programs for both acute pain and chronic.
- Reasonably priced for such a great feature-set.
- Responsive and excellent customer service.
- Adaptable timer – choose session length from 5-60 minutes.
- Shuts off automatically when the session has ended.
What We Don't Like:
- The tool itself, not rechargeable.
- Display not backlit.
If you decide to go with either one of the bundled version, you will find a two-year warranty.
I notice that when I purchase a product which has no warranty, it is broken down.
But if I would like a two years warranty, it is only some extra dollar plus. But I find extra pads and extra security. It is well known that the Tens unit has two years warranty.
Frequently asked the question:
- Can the method be used without the timer?
No, the method only works with the timer. The minimum time is five minutes, and the highest time sixty minutes. You shall have to reset every sixty minutes for constant usage.
- Can I adapt the intensity?
Yes, since ache is subjective, all iRelieve methods give 25 levels of intensity. It permits you to select what feels most soothing for you.
- How long do the electrode pads last?
The pads usually last 20—30 apps based on thirty minutes therapy session. The longevity of the pads is greatly dependent upon how good the pads are cared for.
- Can I use the iReliev Tens method if I have a pacemaker?
Do not use the iReliev ten systems if you have any implanted electronic tool, defibrillator, or a pacemaker. Besides, it should not be used if you have any implanted medical tools.
- Can I use the device system while pregnant?
Do not use during pregnancy or if you think you may be pregnant. The impacts of tens on the fetus are unidentified.
I prefer this Tens device a lot. The iReliev has managed to pack some good features into a small too. But possibly the extraordinary object is the value they have been capable of doing it for. Besides, let's not fail to remember about iRelievs fourteen-day satisfaction guarantee policy. It is a clear suggestion the producer has extreme confidence in the product.
I hope you can know well about the Ireliev Tens EMS Review through this post. Thank you very much. Happy shopping.