Life is hectic in this fast-paced world where we have less time but more work to do. As we get older, life becomes more and more hectic. From the second we wake up, already there exists a list of pending work. We're all trying to juggle a million things.
Between work, family, and friends, it can be hard to find the time for anything else. Whether it's running a home, juggling family life, doing office works for hours, gym, other physical tasks, or making ends meet in an increasingly challenging economy, finding time to relax and unwind can seem impossible.
And in this process, most of us face some common health problems like muscle soreness, tight muscles, muscle pain, mild or chronic pain, and many more. Living with sore muscles, muscle aches, chronic pain can be a troublesome experience — and it's one that millions of people do every day.
Various types of treatments are available for this, but the most common one is massage therapy. But going to a massage parlor or clinic regularly or physical therapists is time and money consuming. And in this corona pandemic, it's very risky and unsafe. But what can you do? You can't get the whole parlor in your house, right! The best solution is a massage gun.
Top 3 Amazon Best Seller Theragun Messager in 2021
Table of Contents
What is A Massage Gun?
A massage gun is a handheld massaging device that provides massage therapy by using a vibration mechanism. The handheld massage gun provides a trigger point and pinpoints massage to any specific area of the body.
This percussion device provides any kind of pain relief and relief from muscle soreness, muscle knots, muscle tissue & muscle fibers ache and soreness. It increases muscle recovery and renders deep muscle relief by giving a deep-tissue massage.
It is a great device as it helps to get rid of tough knots, soreness, and major muscle problems. Almost all physical therapists recommend them, and professional athletes also love them as it provides deeper massage. So, get a massage gun and enjoy a pain-free life sitting at home.
Currently, one of the most hyped massage guns is theragun g3pro review. People love the theragun brand product; as a result, this theragun g3pro is currently trending. If you are a beginner or willing to buy a massage gun, you might get your eyes on this. But are you confused? Don't worry. We are here to help you. In this article, we are going to give you the most detailed review of theragun g3pro. So, read the article and decide for yourself if you want it or not!
What is the theragun G3 pro, and how does it work?
Theragun G3 Pro is a handheld massage gun and one of the best percussive therapy devices. This version provides pinpoint muscle treatment that increases muscle strength and helps to relieve muscle tension, tired muscles, muscle tightness, and many more.
The attachments that come with this device provide trigger point therapy which helps to get rid of chronic tightness of muscles, mild or chronic pain, tight shoulders muscles.
The powerful motor of this device provides deep tissue treatment and even helps the toughest knots. Overall, this is one of the great electric massagers for deep muscle treatment and advanced therapy.
- Theragun g3pro percussive therapy device
- 6 precisely-engineered pro attachments
- Attachments pouch
- An excellent case
- 2 swappable Lithium-ion batteries
- Lithium-ion Battery Charger
The theragun g3pro massage gun claims to help the following:
- Increase the blood circulation but control the blood pressure
- Works great for shoulder blades area, leg muscles, larger muscles
- The treatment speeds provide fast recovery
- The lighter speed helps to hydrate the muscle tissue
- Helps to relieve muscle soreness, pain, and tiredness
- Decrease sleeping problem
- Great for people with plantar fasciitis, competitive athletes as it provides muscle treatment
- Reduce inflammation
After using the theragun g3pro for a tremendous amount of time and consulting with massage therapists and experts, we are going to provide you all the details and things that we like and don't like about this product.
Things We Like:
- Easy to Control and Use: This device is very easy to use and control. You can focus on any specific area and also change the direction by using the button. Its using process is simple, and controlling is easy.
- Robustness: It comes with 6 ‘Precisely-engineered’ pro attachments, which make it better than the average massager. These head attachments provide different massage according to need. These foam rollers help you with sore spots, tight spots, and many other health conditions. It produces an amplitude of 29 and 40 percussions per minute, making it one of the powerful percussion massagers.
- Speed: It comes with 2 Scientifically-Calibrated Speeds: 1 speed -standard speed, 2. sensitive speed. The speed settings are easy to operate. This 2-speed functionality makes this massager more helpful.
- Ergonomic Design: This percussion massager comes with an excellent design. The ergonomic handle design makes the product unique. The triangle handle makes it easy to held and use in any specific place. Also, this ergonomic multi-grip handle makes the product non-slippery. So, you can use this on any particular point.
- Battery: It comes with 2 x Lithium-Ion interchangeable batteries(powerful, long-lasting, long battery life). The battery life is 75 minutes per battery which means 150-minute total battery life. These are swappable batteries which is also a great feature. You can also get an extra battery if you want.
- 50% quieter than other massage guns.
- Provides deep muscle treatment,40 times per second.
- 50-50 weight distribution, which makes it more handy & easy to use.
- 2-year warranty.
Things We Don't Like:
- Cost is comparatively high.
- Some people don't like the design
- The app is not that good
Overall, the theragun g3pro review has both good and bad sides, but the good side is more enhanced. Though it's an expensive model, the services it provides are excellent. If you are planning to buy a massage gun, you should definitely try it. From us, it's undoubtedly a thumbs up!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Who Shouldn't Use the theragun G3PRO?
Everyone can use this device. But children and very older people should avoid it. Also, pregnant women, people with cancer should consult an expert before using it.
- How much does Theragun G3PRO cost?
The cost actually varies from shop to shop. Mostly the price is $249-$255. You can get it in the sale time if you find this price expensive.
- Is a Theragun worth it?
Though the price is high, the product completely worth it, it gives amazing service and also comes with a 2-years warranty. It is a good investment to get rid of muscle problems and pain.
- How loud is the Theragun G3PRO?
Mostly all the massage guns are very loud, but Theragun G3PRO is 50% less loud than all other massage guns.
- Does Theragun use misleading marketing?
No, it's not. You can see all the real users' reviews on amazon or many other platforms. It's not like all the reviews are positive, but most people love this product.